Our Safeguarding Courses
See general info. about our Safeguarding training courses below.
Use the menu to view individual courses.
Safeguarding Courses Overview:
We currently offer the following Safeguarding Training Courses:
Safeguarding Courses Benefits:
- You save money by training your own employees and not buying in training.
- Your training is specific to your organisation and to the people you care for.
- New employees are trained quickly.
- Employees returning to work from illnesses can have a 1:1 update to make sure they are safe to work
- Your employees have less musculo-skeletal injuries and time off work.
- Your employees feel cared for.
- more info on our Safeguarding courses -
- Level 1 and Level 2 courses can be delivered on the same day with level 1 learners completing 3 hours in the morning and level 2 learners completing an additional 3 hours in the afternoon.
Adults The purpose of the Level 1 and 2 Awards for Safeguarding Adults in Health and Social care is for candidates to understand the key principles of safeguarding adults. The qualification is aimed at those working in the health and social care sector and has been mapped against standard 10 of the Care certificate. This qualification prepares Learners for employment within the health and social care setting however can also be undertaken by those already working in the sector as part of continual professional development.
Children and Young People The 3 or 6 hour fully accredited qualifications are delivered face to face you will take a multiple choice exam at the end of the day. You will receive all learning resources, excellent teaching and a certificate . The Level 1 and 2 Awards in safeguarding children and young people are fully accredited qualifications. They provide those working with children and young people the knowledge of how to recognise and respond to cases of alleged or suspected abuse. This qualification could support a role working with children and young people in a variety of settings.
Here’s what some recent delegates said about their experience:
Very professional and delivered to high standards. Alison's teaching ability, style and subject knowledge were high class and she made everyone on the course feel welcome. Thank you AMTD
I have absolutely loved this course with Alison, it far exceeded any expectations I had beforehand! She is extremely knowledgeable and created a comfortable learning environment. Brilliant 3 days. Thank you!
Alison is a lovely and approachable lady. She has been supportive and ensured we understood what was expected. She has made me feel confident in my future training!
Thank you for a lovely 3 days. I’ve come away with much more knowledge.