Level 3 AET Qualification, Train the Trainer
QNUK Award in Education and Training
Your Trainer: Alison Meadows
Trainer, Alison Meadows. Alison is a registered nurse since 2002 following a BA Hons in Business and a post-graduate certificate in education to round out her teaching qualifications. Alison worked as a teacher and lecturer in Further Education and Higher Education at 2 local colleges where she taught both in college and in the workplace. In addition, Alison is a teacher trainer and has worked as a Lead Internal Quality Assessor and recently completed part one of the External Quality Assessor (awarding body) assessments.
This Level 3 AET Course is delivered online via Zoom – 5 online classroom sessions with your Teacher Alison Meadows over 5 weeks.
There are 3 mandatory units to the Level 3 Qualification in Education and Training Course (12 Credits)
- Unit 1 – The roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training.
- Unit 2 – Using inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education and training
- Unit 3 – Understanding assessment in education and training.
How much does this online course cost?
We have been able to significantly reduce the cost of this course and can offer the QNUK Level 3 Award in Education and Training at the amazing price of £395
Course Entry Requirements:
Known as the Level 3 Award in Education and Training, this course is designed around the following requirements:
- You must be at least 19
- You should have a reasonable level of English Maths and IT
If you are gaining this AET Qualification to teach First Aid you need to have the following:
- an up-to-date First Aid at Work Qualification
- have previous experience of First Aid with a commitment to complete the First Aid at Work before practicing as a First Aid Trainer.
All your workbooks are completed electronically- better for the environment and better for you. This is one of the ways we maintain a cost-effective price.
See below for more details on the delivery of this course
What can I do with this certificate?
If you are taking this course to teach or train First Aid, you will need to have an up-to-date First Aid Certificate.
On successful completion, you can teach anything that you have the skills knowledge and /or certification in.
Qualifications are not always necessary to teach a subject but you would need to be able to provide evidence of your suitability to teach the subject.
This could be a portfolio of evidence or witness statements to support your suitability.
Does the Level 3 Award in Education and Training qualify me to train?
Yes! This course is ideal for workplace trainers or self-employed trainers.
This course is a knowledge-based training qualification and there is no teaching practice requirement. Therefore, you can take this course even if you are not currently in a teaching or training role.
This certificate replaces the old level 3 & 4 Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (PTLLS)
Course Cost: £420 per person (no vat)
We have significantly reduced the cost of this course to £420
Course Dates: All sessions are evenings 6pm – 9.30 pm
- 23rd March 2023
- 30th March 2023
- 6th April 2023
- 13th April 2023
- 20th April 2023
- 11th July 2023
- 18th July 2023
- 25th July 2023
- 1st Aug. 2023
- 8th Aug. 2023
- 15th Nov. 2023
- 22nd Nov. 2023
- 29th Nov. 2023
- 6th Dec. 2023
- 13th Dec. 2023
- more info on AET Level 3 Course -
- You are not currently teaching or training but want a career change
- You are currently teaching and training but do not have a recognised teaching certificate
- You are currently working as an Assessor but want to do more training/teaching.
- If you are taking this course to teach/train First aid you will need to have an up-to-date First Aid Certificate. You can teach anything that you have the skills knowledge and /or certificate in. Qualifications are not always necessary to teach a subject but you would need to be able to provide evidence of your suitability to teach the subject. This could be a portfolio of evidence or witness statements to support your suitability
Delivered online via zoom – 5 online classroom sessions with your Teacher Alison Meadows over 5 weeks
You will have 5, 3 hour online classroom sessions
There will be other learners but groups are no more than 4 learners
You complete 3 electronic word workbooks in your own time and send attached to an email for marking
We recommend this textbook The Practical Guide to the Level 3 Award in Education and Training Paperback – 2 May 2016 by Teresa Barron (Author) available on Amazon
Here’s what some recent delegates said about their experience:
Our Trainer is extremely knowledgeable, supportive and 100% accessible. I found the content easy to follow, fully inclusive and even in the middle of a pandemic we were able to learn as we should
Absolutely fantastic! Was easy learning and achieving by completing one unit at a time. Support offered throughout the course.
I loved the way this course was delivered. It was broken down into manageable sessions and assignments. The whole course has been really enjoyable and so professional!