Safeguarding of Adults
To ensure that carers are compliant with legislation and are able to respond effectively to allegations and disclosure of abuse.
This course is delivered by a registered nurse
Duration and Format
This programme is a 3 hour programme usually delivered over 1 morning, afternoon or evening. The format is tutor led supported by a power point presentation with some scenario based activities.
On completion of this training students will be able to :
- Identify the reasons that people become vulnerable
- Identify the nature and possible causes of abuse
- Identify the legislation and organisational policy in relation to abuse and neglect.
- Identify signs and symptoms of abuse
- Describe how to respond to abuse or neglect
- Identify how to respond to an a disclosure of abuse
Assessment Guidelines and Student Resources
There is no formal assessment for this course. Students will receive handouts and a certificate of attendance from AMTD
Cost £30pp or £250 per session maximum 10 people delivered in your workplace.
To book this course or discuss your requirements call Pat on 07915 60978 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
AMTD is an TQUK approved centre
We are an approved training provider for LWDP