Aims-To support those caring for people at the End of their Life
Duration and Format
This End of life Care session is a 3 hour programme usually delivered over 1 morning afternoon or evening by a Registered Nurse who is also a qualified teacher with years of practical experience.
End of Life Care Course Content
Students will learn:
- Factors and attitudes relating to death and dying
- The carers role and other key people within end of life care
- Supporting individuals to meet their needs and access end of life care
- Ensuring person centred care in end of life care
- Understand the role of the carer in time of death
- Understand loss and grief in end of life care
Assessment Guidelines and Student Resources
There is no formal assessment for this programme. Students will receive handouts and a certificate of attendance from AMTD
Students will learn through tutor delivery supported by power point, group work and handouts.
Cost £30pp or £250 per session maximum 10 people delivered in your workplace.
To book this course or discuss your requirements call Pat on 07915 60978 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
AMTD is an TQUK approved centre
We are an approved training provider for LWDP so ask for us when booking!