Education & Assessing Courses
See general info. about our Education & Assessing courses below. Use the menu to view individual courses.
Education & Assessing courses:
We currently offer two education and assessing courses in the following:
- Level 3 AET Course
– also known as an Award in Education & Training
- Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement (CAVA)
– also known as a CAVA Qualification
Benefits of our courses:
- You save money by training your own employees and not buying in training.
- Your training is specific to your organisation and to the people you care for.
- New employees are trained quickly.
- Employees returning to work from illnesses can have a 1:1 update to make sure they are safe to work
- Your employees have less musculo-skeletal injuries and time off work.
- Your employees feel cared for.
- more info on this course -
- 4 x2 hour zoom sessions
- One-to-one support from your tutor
- Remote or face-to-face assessments for Units 2 and 3 ( depending on location)
- You must make sure that you have access to 2 learners that you are able to assess.
- You need to assess learners against an apprenticeship framework
- You work as an assessor
- You have a teaching qualification but now require an assessing qualification.
- You must ensure that you are committed to completing this qualification and devoting the time to complete the worksheets, attend the virtual classes and organise your assessments
- This qualification will be delivered mainly through Zoom so you will need access to a device that can support this.
- You do not need to download anything as you will be sent the joining instructions so there are no costs to you.
- You will have a group induction and then an individual induction.
- You will have 3 classroom zoom sessions – 1 for each unit.
- You will have as many one-to-one sessions and support sessions as you need – to be arranged between you and your Assessor Sarah.
- You will have a minimum of 2 workplace assessments.
- These may be recorded however if the assessor or IQA is not convinced that these recordings meet the required standard please be aware that more may be required. If your workplace is within a 20 mile radius of our centre then Sarah may choose to visit in person.
- You will complete your portfolio of evidence onlineYou will be encouraged and supported to complete this qualification in 8 weeks.
Here’s what some recent delegates said about their experience:
Our Trainer is extremely knowledgeable, supportive and 100% accessible. I found the content easy to follow, fully inclusive and even in the middle of a pandemic we were able to learn as we should
Absolutely fantastic! Was easy learning and achieving by completing one unit at a time. Support offered throughout the course.
I loved the way this course was delivered. It was broken down into manageable sessions and assignments. The whole course has been really enjoyable and so professional!