QNUK Level 3 Award for Moving and Handling Trainers
I have a very clear vision of how my training benefits the delegates that attend this 3 day course.
They leave confident , motivated and have up to date skills and knowledge about how to move and handle people safely and keep staff safe when they are doing it.
What about the benefits to you and your organisation though ?
- You save money by training your own employees and not buying in training.
- Your training is specific to your organisation and to the people you care for
- New employees are trained quickly
- Employees returning to work from illnesses can have a 1:1 update to make sure they are safe to work
- Your employees have less musculo skeletal injuries and time off work.
- Your employees feel cared for
- You are probably thinking of lots more benefits because you know your organisation better than me !
You can find out more about our Level 3 Award for Moving and Handling Trainers by clicking HERE or via the menu at the top of the page.
How can I book a place ? -Easy !
- Request a booking form- email email@example.com or call 07915609788 or use our contact us page
- Complete and return the booking form with the dates and venue you prefer and any dietary issues
- I will contact you to confirm your booking and invoice you,
- A week before your chosen course you will receive a gentle reminder a week before your chosen date.
For further information or to find out about other courses please call 07915 609788 or get in touch via our contact page – HERE.
Find out more about health and safety at ROSPA by clicking – HERE
Delegates on this Moving and Handling – Manual Handling- Instructors Course – Train the Trainer course travel from Blackburn, Preston, Manchester,Wilmslow, Macclesfield, Knutsford, Liverpool, Chester, Lancaster, Morecombe, Blackpool, Clevelys, Fleetwood, Clitheroe ,Nelson, Colne, Skipton, Burnley,Greater Manchester, Merseyside, Cheshire , North Yorkshire .