1/2 Day Annual Refresher Training
The Health & Safety Executive who regulate first aid training in the workplace “strongly recommend” that first aid students receive a half day refresher training session annually to prevent skill fade.
This move is welcomed by many who admit that they would struggle to remember the correct safe method of resuscitating a casually who is not breathing, after all this is not something you can practice often !
See our news page for news article which supports this! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1253701/Girl-swimmer-16-died-wrongly-trained-lifeguard-stopped-CPR-thinking-saved-life.html#ixzz0huID7EXc
Following this 3 hour programme students will be able to:
- Assess the situation and circumstances in order to act safely, promptly and
effectively in an emergency.
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is unconscious (including seizure).
- Administer cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is wounded and bleeding.
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is suffering from shock.
Costs are £35 per person or a session price of £300 maximum of 12 people and there are venues at Blackburn , Manchester and Nelson or we can come to you!
For all your booking enquiries:
- telephone Pat Scott on 07915609788
- email firstname.lastname@example.org and request a booking form
- use the contact us page