2 Day Accredited Requalification for Level 3 First Aid at Work
This course is for those first aiders who have previously completed a 3 day first aid at work course.
You can complete a re-qual up-to 3 months before your certificate expires and up to 28 days after.
£140 per person
Group price for up to 12 people £1000
Our training rooms are just off junction 5 M65 at
THE BEEHIVE Click on the link for location and directions
If you are new to AMTD (although we have been here for over 12 years !) we would like to welcome you with a discount of – 10% off when you book more than one place on a course!
Quote ‘New Customer’ on your booking form or email
This course follows the HSE syllabus and will qualify you for a further 3 years.
We are now an accredited Qualsafe Awards registered centre for that extra quality assurance. Qualsafe Awards are the largest awarding body for First aid qualifications in the country!
On completion of training, successful candidates should be able to:
- On completion of training, successful candidates should be able to:
- understand the role of the first-aider, including reference to:
- the importance of preventing cross infection;
- the need for recording incidents and actions;
- use of available equipment;
- assess the situation and circumstances in order to act safely, promptly and
effectively in an emergency;
- administer first aid to a casualty who is unconscious (including seizure);
- administer cardiopulmonary resuscitation;
- administer first aid to a casualty who is choking;
- administer first aid to a casualty who is wounded and bleeding;
- administer first aid to a casualty who is suffering from shock;
- provide appropriate first aid for minor injuries (including small cuts, grazes and
bruises, minor burns and scalds, small splinters).
- administer first aid to a casualty with:
- injuries to bones, muscles and joints, including suspected spinal injuries;
- chest injuries;
- burns and scalds;
- eye injuries;
- sudden poisoning;
- anaphylactic shock;
- recognise the presence of major illness (including heart attack, stroke,
epilepsy, asthma, diabetes) and provide appropriate first aid.
For all your booking enquiries:
- telephone Pat Scott on 07915609788
- email email@example.com and request a booking form
- use the contact us page
Meet The Team
"After qualifying as a teacher I worked in the further Education sector until 2010 when I joined AMTD. I use my extensive teaching experience to train a variety of people from many different industries. Giving people the skills and knowledge to save lives gives me enormous job satisfaction."
"After serving as an operational Firefighter for 29 years I moved into First Aid / Fire training. This background of working with people, often in distressing circumstances, allied with the skills I acquired throughout my service, reinforce how valuable good training is in saving lives. These experiences now give me the ability to pass on this knowledge in an enjoyable and rewarding way."
Having worked for many years as a qualified nurse specialising in Orthopaedics and Spinal Injuries I qualified as a teacher in 2002 and worked in the adult sector delivering a variety of Public service and Public sector programmes. I established AMTD in 2007 to deliver high quality First Aid and Moving and Handling training. We work with awarding organisations to ensure quality of provision for our customers who range from Industry to the Care sector, Schools and Colleges. I am proud of the reputation and relationships we have built and pledge our commitment to continuing to provide good value quality training. Our delegates tell us they enjoy the training and feel confident to use their new skills !
What our customers say about us :
Through my role as HSEQ and training manager for a large construction company I have used AMTD regularly for several years. The service is always excellent, the service accommodating and helpful. Training costs compare favourably with other providers and it is helpful to be able to communicate directly with the proprietors and trainers. I will continue to recommend AMTD both for my current employer and to my peers at other organisations.
Construction HSEQ manager.
Alison and Pat at AMTD have trained our employees to a high standard of first aid training for the past 9 years.
The feedback from all attendees is always positive and more importantly all who have attended the First Aid at Work Course feel they have the ability and confidence to react in an emergency situation whether at work or at home in a way that will help a casualty”
Health & safety Advisor
Calculate your First Aid requirements using AMTD’s calculator – HERE
Delegates on this First Aid Requalification course travel from Blackburn, Preston, Manchester,Wilmslow, Macclesfield, Knutsford, Liverpool, Chester, Lancaster, Morecombe, Blackpool, Clevelys, Fleetwood, Clitheroe ,Nelson, Colne, Skipton, Burnley,Greater Manchester, Merseyside, Cheshire , North Yorkshire .