Paediatric First Aid Course
QNUK Level 3 Award, RQF – 2 Day
Meet Our First Aid TrainersMeet The Team
Paediatric First Aid Course Overview:
2 Day Accredited Paediatric First Aid for Childminders, Nurseries and Schools, approved by Ofsted.
The certificate is valid for 3 years. Training is delivered by registered nurses/ childminders with teaching qualifications and experience of caring for sick and injured children. We are a Qualsafe Awards accredited centre for that extra quality assurance. Qualsafe awards are the largest awarding body for First Aid qualifications in the country!
Support your organisation to achieve ‘Millies Mark’
Paediatric First Aid Course Benefits:
This 12 hour paediatric first aid course is specifically for childcare providers or anyone working with children requiring OFSTED registration and will prepare you to be able to respond in a medical emergency as well as meet OFSTED & EYFS standards.
Bespoke training can be delivered at your organisation at dates and times to suit!
Perhaps you would prefer 4 sessions of 3 hours to allow more flexibility of staff cover?
All learners receive a full colour first aid manual, key ring with face shield and certificate
Paediatric First Aid course costs: £90 per person (no vat)
Our Paediatric First Aid course is designed to meet the needs of the Early Years Foundation Stage Statutory Framework (EYFS) and covers injuries and illnesses that child carers may be faced with when caring for young children aged 0-5 years old.
Group Price = £600 for up to 12 people
- more info on First Aid courses -
- All our courses are delivered by qualified and experienced trainers experienced in teaching and training and therefore the quality of our training is second to none! Our new training centre is a welcoming and comfortable place to learn. We have all the equipment required and then some!
- 1 Day EFAW = 6 Hours
- 2 Day Paediatric First Aid= 12 Hours
- 3 Day FAW = The First aid at Work Qualification is gained in 3 full days of face-to-face contact with our Trainer. If you add in 2 x 15-minute breaks am and pm and a half hour lunch this means you will have a 7.5-hour day
- These are accredited courses and therefore there are multiple-choice tests in addition to practical assessments.
- Certificates are valid for 3 years and the date is printed on your certificate.
- During this period, you are able to identify yourself as a First Aider when required and may have additional responsibilities in the workplace. If your certificate expires you will not be able to carry out those additional responsibilities or identify yourself as a First Aider until you complete a 2-day Requalification course*.
- See info on Requalification below*
- 1 Day EFAW = Yes, every 3 years you are required to complete the 1- day course again. This will provide an opportunity to refresh your skills and ensure your knowledge remains up to date.
- 2 Day Paediatric First Aid = Yes, you will complete the 2 days again giving you the opportunity to refresh your skills and update your essential knowledge.
- 3 Day FAW = No, you do not have to repeat the 3 days again. You need to complete a 2-day requalification course within the expiry date on your certificate. AMTD will contact you before your expiry date to provide some dates of course on which you can complete the 2-day requalification.
Here’s what some recent delegates said about their experience:
AMTD trained all our teaching assistants and it was excellent! We will only use AMTD for all our First Aid training needs, in terms of cost and quality they are unbeatable!
The tutor was very knowledgeable and she had lots of experience to bring to the course.
Very informative and could ask as many questions as we wanted. Thank you for all the information about specific children and areas that I was concerned about in school.
Alison was excellent, really enjoyed it and learned a lot!