Level 2 Award in Safe Moving and Handling ( manual handling) of loads – 1 day
The level 2 Award in Safe Moving and Handling is an accredited 1 day programme for anyone who has manual handling of loads as part of their role
- This programme is delivered by Alison Meadows who is a Level 4 ROSPA trained Manual Handling Practitioner or Jack Hallworth a retired firefighter with NEBOSH qualifications
- Accredited with Qualsafe Awards
- Assessment is through Practical and Multiple Choice assessments
- Costs for Up to 12 people per session delivered at your workplace- £425
This 1 day course covers 3 hours theory in the morning with 3 hours practical in the afternoon followed by a short multiple choice test:
What’s Covered ?
- Common manual handling injuries
Manual handling laws
- Responsibilities of employers and employees
- Risk assessments and Musculoskeletal system
Using a variety of Manual handling equipment
Manual handling practical sessions:
• Solo lifting, carrying and lowering an object
• Team manual handling
• Using equipment
You can use one of these methods to book this course or discuss your requirements :
- call Alison on 07915609788
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here to use the contact us page and request a call back or booking form
We cover the following areas, Lancashire, North Yorkshire, Gtr Manchester, Cumbria, Liverpool and Merseyside areas.
Meet your Trainers :
Having worked in the Fire Service for 28 years as an operational firefighter prior to my retirement, I have built up a strong understanding of what is required in successfully working with the general public, which I feel would be a valuable asset to any organisation which employed me. Accompanied by my knowledge of training, as well as my previous experience of delivering the Safety message in various outlets for example Schools, Colleges etc. I feel I have a solid knowledge base for a career in delivering training within this field.