2 Day Accredited Requalification for Level 3 First Aid at Work
This course is for those first aiders who have previously completed a 3 day first aid at work course.
You can complete a re-qual up-to 3 months before your certificate expires and up to 28 days after.
You should have an expiry date on your certificate, if you have trained with AMTD you will be contacted with a reminder.
£130 per person
(Discounts for groups of 10 or more)
New Customer offer for 2017 – 10% off when you book more than one place on a course! Quote web2017 on your booking form or email
This course follows the HSE syllabus and will qualify you for a further 3 years.
We are now an accredited Qualsafe Awards registered centre for that extra quality assurance. Qualsafe Awards are the largest awarding body for First aid qualifications in the country!
On completion of training, successful candidates should be able to:
- On completion of training, successful candidates should be able to:
- understand the role of the first-aider, including reference to:
- the importance of preventing cross infection;
- the need for recording incidents and actions;
- use of available equipment;
- assess the situation and circumstances in order to act safely, promptly and
effectively in an emergency;
- administer first aid to a casualty who is unconscious (including seizure);
- administer cardiopulmonary resuscitation;
- administer first aid to a casualty who is choking;
- administer first aid to a casualty who is wounded and bleeding;
- administer first aid to a casualty who is suffering from shock;
- provide appropriate first aid for minor injuries (including small cuts, grazes and
bruises, minor burns and scalds, small splinters).
- administer first aid to a casualty with:
- injuries to bones, muscles and joints, including suspected spinal injuries;
- chest injuries;
- burns and scalds;
- eye injuries;
- sudden poisoning;
- anaphylactic shock;
- recognise the presence of major illness (including heart attack, stroke,
epilepsy, asthma, diabetes) and provide appropriate first aid.
For all your booking enquiries:
- telephone Pat Scott on 07915609788
- email email@example.com and request a booking form
- use the contact us page
Meet The Team
"After qualifying as a teacher I worked in the further Education sector until 2010 when I joined AMTD. I use my extensive teaching experience to train a variety of people from many different industries. Giving people the skills and knowledge to save lives gives me enormous job satisfaction."
"After serving as an operational Firefighter for 29 years I moved into First Aid / Fire training. This background of working with people, often in distressing circumstances, allied with the skills I acquired throughout my service, reinforce how valuable good training is in saving lives. These experiences now give me the ability to pass on this knowledge in an enjoyable and rewarding way."
What our customers say about us :
Through my role as HSEQ and training manager for a large construction company I have used AMTD regularly for several years. The service is always excellent, the service accommodating and helpful. Training costs compare favourably with other providers and it is helpful to be able to communicate directly with the proprietors and trainers. I will continue to recommend AMTD both for my current employer and to my peers at other organisations.
Construction HSEQ manager.
Alison and Pat at AMTD have trained our employees to a high standard of first aid training for the past 9 years.
The feedback from all attendees is always positive and more importantly all who have attended the First Aid at Work Course feel they have the ability and confidence to react in an emergency situation whether at work or at home in a way that will help a casualty”
TClarke North West Ltd
Health & safety Advisor
Calculate your First Aid requirements using AMTD’s calculator – HERE
View Map directions and further information for Millercare Training and Service centre –
Delegates on this First Aid Requalification course travel from Blackburn, Preston, Manchester,Wilmslow, Macclesfield, Knutsford, Liverpool, Chester, Lancaster, Morecombe, Blackpool, Clevelys, Fleetwood, Clitheroe ,Nelson, Colne, Skipton, Burnley,Greater Manchester, Merseyside, Cheshire , North Yorkshire .